Wednesday 31 March 2010

GallifreyOne 2010 interviews

From the Youtube Channel of centralcolumn:

My interview with Tim Hirst, that's Hirst with an 'I,' the publisher of Paul Castle's book Shooty Dog Thing. Tim, who leads the British publishing house Hirst Books, was a kind guest during my interview with author Paul Castle, and was gracious enough to chime in with his own thoughts on Castle's book and the upcoming Matthew Waterhouse biography, also to be published by Hirst Books this June. For more information, please visit www.hirstbooks.com to see Tim's other projects, including Anneke "Polly Wright" Wills' autobiography! And, of course, the lovely Miss Wills was present during this interview as well!



To finish my interview round with Paul Castle and Tim Hirst, I spoke with Anneke Wills, who playe Polly Wright with the First and Second Doctors in 1966 and 1967. Miss Wills was on hand to promote her two book autobiography. Thank you Paul, Tim, and Anneke for the pleasant and informative conversation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i´m enjoying this....

Unknown said...

Thanks - just wish work didn't prevent me from blogging more frequently... but that's life, I guess...:)