Wednesday 20 May 2009

How to waste another evening the fun way

What can I say... I was feeling down and lonely, so wondered if an hour or two on Facebook would be just what the doctor ordered (no, not the Doctor - he suggested I watch Classic Who dvds, so I did that as well).

Anyhoo.... Facebook... There were a few quizzes doing the rounds, and I thought they'd make a great distraction. Little did I know, four hours later (yeah, and the rest) ... You get the picture.

I did discover, however, that:

1) my "Euro-persona" is British - "You are sophisticated, well-mannered, polite and proper. You prefer negotiation over violence. You have a witty, sometimes wacky, sense of humor....", etc..

2) I should be living in the 1700's - "The world saw many revolutions in the 18th century, the bloodiest being perhaps the French Revolution (feel like grabbing a pitchfork and storming Bastille or a nobleman's estate?).

3) that I'm "upper class" (which I think had more to do with the fact I said yes to polo and horse racing than anything else (???)).




... but then a simply brilliant quiz came into view ...



4) Which Doctor Who are YOU?



Well, what were you expecting?



Actually, don't be fooled: there were quite a few of us in total who did this quiz, and most didn't get the Doctor they thought they would.





... and then, finally, the ultimate in ALL quizzes...


5) Which sort of Tim Hirst are you?

(for the record: I did question the postcard bit)



So that was my evening of fun... and, honestly, it was - would have been better if cuzzy had stayed up a wee bit longer (although, knowing our luck, msn would have crashed)... but on the whole it was a FABtastic evening with Alex and James on msn, and... oh, the usual suspects...

There was even a couple of bacon wraps at one stage!

*

No comments: